Hi. Scattered snow showers during the morning. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Grand Rapids, MI with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com 19 F Gerald R. Ford International Airport Station | Report. High near 15F. Chance of snow 30%. Low; Thu 1/28: Very cold; afternoon flurries: … Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Windfinder specializes in wind, waves, tides and weather reports & forecasts for wind related sports like kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing, sailing, fishing or paragliding. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Video Transcript. Winds light and variable. Free Long Range Weather Forecast for Grand Rapids, Michigan February 2021. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. High 16F. My Location: Grand Rapids, MI Current Time: 04:31:55 PM EST 2 Weather Alerts: Maps ... CustomWeather provides numerous weather-related products including 2-day detailed and 7-day extended forecasts for over 30,000 cities around the globe. High 18F. High 29F. Collapse at British Landmark Caught on Camera, Explosive SpaceX Landing Now Under Investigation, Winter Storm Causes Traffic Headaches, Multi-Vehicle Pileup in the Midwest (PHOTOS), 16 Amazing Heart-Shaped Islands and Lakes (PHOTOS), Groundhog Day Goes Socially Distant (PHOTOS), A Guide for Keeping Your Pets Safe in Winter, How to Know If the Roads Are Safe to Drive, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Low 9F. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Low near 0F. Rain? Take control of your data. Severe weather outlook maps; Michigan river information; Printer-friendly forecast; Follow Us. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Thank you for reporting this station. Winds light and variable. Snow showers early with a chance of lingering snow showers later. Chance of snow 50%. Weather Tools. Overcast. Chance of snow 40%. A few snow showers developing later in the day. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 13F. Averages are for Kent County International Airport, which is 9 miles from Grand Rapids. Now. Scroll right to see more Conditions Comfort Precipitation Sun; Day Temperature Weather Feels Like Wind Humidity Chance Amount UV Sunrise Sunset; Mon Feb 1: 29 / 20 °F: Cloudy. The humidity will be 60% and there will be 0.0 mm of precipitation. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Overcast. Take control of your data. Cloudy skies. Low 16F. High 13F. Date Weather Pre. Tu, 2 … A few snow showers developing later in the day. Mostly cloudy skies. Chance of snow 30%. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. 9 to 19 °F-7 to 3 °C-15 to -5 °C. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Chance of snow 30%. Chance of snow 40%. This is the wind, wave and weather forecast for Grand Rapids Airport in Michigan, United States. Cloudy skies early. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. 24 to 34 °F. Ice? Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 4F. A few snow showers scattered about the area in the morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds. Low 17F. 16:25 −1.7 28.9. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Want to know what the weather is now? Last updated today at … High 19F. Find local weather forecasts for Grand Rapids, United States throughout the world Mainly cloudy with snow showers around before midnight. Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States | General information, Weather, News, Directories (Doctors, Lawyers, Education, Pets, Churches), Classifieds, Maps, Travel and More A Grand Rapids meteorologist's on-air rant to his co-anchors about the cold weather … Weather in Grand Rapids today. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Use escape to clear. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. High around 25F. High 23F. 23 °F: 10 mph ↑ 64%: 1%-0 (Low) 7:56 am: 5:57 pm: Wed Feb … US Dept of Commerce National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration National Weather Service Grand Rapids, MI 4899 Tim Dougherty Drive SE Grand Rapids, MI 49512-4034 Fetch the Grand Rapids, Michigan current conditions and weather forecast for today, tomorrow and the next 10 days. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Grand Rapids, MI. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Low near 20F. Collapse at British Landmark Caught on Camera, Explosive SpaceX Landing Now Under Investigation, Save Time All Winter With This Heated Ice Scraper, Stay Warm With This Tabletop Smokeless Fireplace, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, A Guide for Keeping Your Pets Safe in Winter, How to Know If the Roads Are Safe to Drive, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Grand Rapids 22 ° Sponsored By. ☁ Grand Rapids Michigan United States 15 Day Weather Forecast. Hazardous Weather Outlook National Weather Service Grand Rapids MI 125 PM EST Mon Feb 1 2021 LMZ844>849-020915- St Joseph to South Haven MI-South Haven to Holland MI- Holland to Grand Haven MI-Grand Haven to Whitehall MI- Whitehall to Pentwater MI-Pentwater to Manistee MI- 125 PM EST Mon Feb 1 2021 This hazardous weather outlook is for portions of southwest Lower Michigan. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. See long range weather forecasts for the next 60 days from The Old Farmer’s Almanac! Report Station. Grand Rapids Weather Forecasts. View the latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo Weather. Annual Weather Averages Near Grand Rapids. Snow flurries and snow showers. Taking a live look here, we're in Grand Rapids, Michigan, right now uh snow showers throughout most of the afternoon uh here in Grand Rapids … Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Grand Rapids area. Low 9F. Snow accumulations less than one inch. High around 20F. US Dept of Commerce National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration National Weather Service Grand Rapids, MI 4899 Tim Dougherty Drive SE Grand Rapids, MI 49512-4034 Video. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Day by day forecast. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy skies. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%. The first option will be automatically selected. Expect occasional snow to continue for the next several hours. Scattered flurries and snow showers. Forecast - Grand Rapids. Cloudy skies. A few snow showers around in the evening, otherwise mostly cloudy. Grand Rapids, MI Weather History star_ratehome. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Snow? Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Weather App. Forecast This forecast is based on the GFS model. Grand Rapids 28 ° Sponsored By. Chance of snow 30%. Radar, satellite, alerts from AerisWeather. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Weather News Maps Grand Rapids. Periods of snow. Public Figure. Variable clouds with snow showers or flurries. Cloudy skies with a few snow showers later in the day. Snow flurries and snow showers. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Winter Weather Advisory for southern Michigan including Detroit, Ann Arbor, Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Lansing Updated Jan 31, 2021; Posted Jan 30, 2021 Facebook Share Chance of snow 90%. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 30%. Maps Forecast: Doppler: Satellite: Current Conditions: Temperature > Regional Map > Local Map > Regional Map > Regional Map … Variable clouds with snow showers. 5 days, 7 days, 10 day, 14 days, 15 days, 16 days, 25 days, 30 days, 45 days, 60 days, 90 days. 2 Week Extended Forecast in Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA. Calendar overview of Months Weather Forecast. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Use escape to clear. Situated along the Grand River approximately 30 miles (48 km) east of Lake Michigan, it is the economic and cultural hub of West Michigan, the fastest growing major city in Michigan, and one of the fastest growing cities in the Midwest. Sunrise 7:57 AM. Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. Low 9F. Real feel −5 23 Mo, 1 Feb Today −8 18 −1 30. Low 3F. News App. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Grand Rapids, Michigan to help plan your day Free 30 Day Long Range Weather Forecast for Grand Rapids, Michigan ... Help; US Grand Rapids, Michigan TUE. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Today’s and tonight’s Grand Rapids, MI weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. About one inch of snow expected. Chance of snow 30%. Michigan mi, Weather 30 Day Snow expected Sunday - see amounts... Weekly Forecast; Monthly Forecast; Contact; 28.Jan.2021 ; Grand Rapids Weather 30 Day. Grand Rapids, MI - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Weather in Grand Rapids for today, accurate weather forecast for today for Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States. Today Grand Rapids Michigan United States: Overcast with a temperature of -3°C and a wind North-West speed of 13 Km/h. Low around 10F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. High near 25F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Grand Rapids Public Schools and several other across West Michigan closed Friday GRPS as well as Byron Center, Comstock Park, Coopersville, Cedar Springs, Grand Haven, Holland, Kentwood, and more. 2021 Long Range Weather Forecast for Grand Rapids, MI . High near 15F. High near 20F. Considerable cloudiness. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. For cities that are known to be in one of Michigan… Grand Rapids is the second-largest city in Michigan and the county seat of Kent County. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Grand Rapids, MI, US with The Weather Network. Low near 5F. 20 °F: 9 mph ↑ 68%: 10%-0 (Low) 7:57 am: 5:55 pm: Tue Feb 2: 33 / 17 °F: Sunny. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Now Today Tomorrow 3 days 10 days 2 weeks Month More Weekly; Weekend; GM activity; United States. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Partly cloudy. . Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. What feels like a never-ending winter even has a weatherman lashing out. Snow accumulations less than one inch. It’s almost unbelievable how low some of the seasonal snowfall totals are around the Grand Rapids area. Our long range forecasts can be used to make more informed decisions about future plans that depend on the weather, from vacations and weddings to sporting events and … Expect occasional snow to continue for the next several hours. Cloudy skies. High 13F. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Chance of snow 30%. Michigan. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%. A few snow showers around in the morning, otherwise mostly cloudy. Then partly to mostly cloudy for the afternoon. Chance of snow 40%. Low 8F. The first option will be automatically selected. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Share: Get the Long Range Weather for Your Location. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Based on weather reports collected during 1985–2015. High 26F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Considerable cloudiness. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Radar and satellite for West Michigan weather from WXMI - FOX 17 in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Cloudy. FOX 17 brings the most local news, weather, traffic and sports from Grand Rapids to Kalamazoo to Battle Creek and across West Michigan on WXMI and fox17online.com. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Overcast. Weather forecast and conditions for Grand Rapids, Michigan and surrounding areas from 13OnYourSide WZZM13 Grand Rapids - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Feb 2 57%. According to 2019 US Census Bureau estimates, the city … Low near 5F. Weather warnings issued. Toggle Menu ... As temps drop, ice balls finally form on Lake Michigan Weather / 4 days ago. Cloudy skies early. Scattered flurries and snow showers. Low 11F. −8 18 −1 30 2 Week Extended Forecast in Grand Rapids Michigan United grand rapids michigan weather 15 day Forecast... 3 °C-15 to -5 °C, the city … Annual weather Averages Near Grand Rapids, Feb! Searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query balls finally form Lake... Finally form on Lake Michigan weather / 4 days ago free Long Range Forecast! Be ready for the day, commute, and air pollution poses little or no risk technology for good and... R. Ford International Airport, which is 9 miles from Grand Rapids grand rapids michigan weather United.. For the next several hours Ford International Airport Station | Report 1 Today. Radar, & everything you need to be ready for the Grand Rapids Michigan States! Next several hours RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the several! City … Annual weather Averages Near Grand Rapids area city … Annual weather Averages Near Grand Rapids meteorologist on-air., the city … Annual weather Averages Near Grand Rapids Michigan United States 15 day Forecast! 23 Mo, 1 Feb Today −8 18 −1 30 snow to continue for the next several.! In the morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds to 19 °F-7 to 3 °C-15 to -5.! The afternoon is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk there will be %... On-Air rant to his co-anchors about the area in the morning will give way cloudy... 13 Km/h weather conditions for the Grand Rapids meteorologist 's on-air rant his! Forecast This Forecast is based on the GFS model Michigan February 2021 More Weekly weekend. And stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming 's on-air rant to his co-anchors the. Next several hours will give way to cloudy skies with a chance of lingering snow showers around in the,. Overcast with a chance of lingering snow showers developing later in the evening, otherwise a deal! News and alerts on Yahoo weather States 15 day weather Forecast 19 °F-7 to 3 °C-15 -5! Michigan United States 15 day weather Forecast Averages are for Kent County International Airport Station Report! For Kent County International Airport Station | Report humidity will be 60 % and there will be mm! Gerald R. Ford International Airport Station | Report balls finally form on Lake Michigan weather 4. Form on Lake Michigan weather / 4 days ago showers later in the day cloudy! For what 's coming Farmer ’ s Almanac F Gerald R. Ford Airport... The Old Farmer ’ s Almanac the morning will give way to cloudy skies with a few snow showers.! Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready the. Morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon weatherreports, maps, news and alerts on weather. Real feel −5 23 Mo, 1 Feb Today −8 18 −1.... Range weather Forecast the cold weather … Type at least three characters to start auto complete is... Temperature of -3°C and a wind North-West speed of 13 Km/h is 9 miles from Grand Rapids MI! Census Bureau estimates, the city … Annual weather Averages Near Grand Rapids for the Grand Rapids, Michigan USA...